At Danielle Roe Events we work to curate social gatherings and corporate affairs that both meet the host's high expectations of quality, organization and design as well as offers the attendee a fun and entertaining atmosphere to enjoy the special occasion.
Corporate and Non-Profit Events Include:
- Press Conferences
- Groundbreaking Ceremonies
- Fundraising Events (including Live Auction, Silent Auction, Fund-A-Need and Program management)
- Client Appreciation Events
- Holiday Parties
- Award Ceremonies
- Installation Dinners
- Tradeshow Management
- Conference Planning + Production
- Destination Conferences
Some of the Corporate and Non-Profit partners we have had the joy of working with include:
Corporate + Non-Profit Packages
Below you will find a list of topline suggestions and initial event production recommendations for our corporate event packages. All packages are customized to each client based on these elements and our unique client needs.
Vendor Sourcing and Contracting
- Source vendors for all aspects of your special event including, but not limited to; venue, caterer, floral, entertainment, AV, lighting, parking, rentals, graphic design, printing.
- Negotiate and finalize vendor contracts.
- Assist with drafting event budget and tracking costs.
- Report all final numbers to vendors.
- Create a vendor payment calendar.
Committee Meeting Facilitation
- Manage committee meeting agendas and minutes.
- Schedule meetings and send calendar invites to the committee.
- Draft agendas.
- Provide committee with timeline of event management and final production plan.
- Create and finalize event layout and guest seating arrangements.
- Provide venue with final count of attendees and table needs.
- Coordinate adequate parking arrangements.
- Finalize audio visual needs.
Sponsor Outreach Management
- Coordinate comprehensive sponsorship list.
- Finalize sponsorship package levels.
- Manage sponsorship outreach and funding.
- Administer sponsorship packages.
Design and Decor Production
- Create style decks for event based on preferred client theme and vision.
- Finalize logistics for event rentals and decor items.
- Install and strike decor items.
- Recommend experiential event elements based on client approved theme.
- Work with graphic designer to build event brand and logo.
- Work with team to finalize event website and marketing materials.
- Finalize graphic design materials including signage, name badges, PowerPoint slides and table tents.
Registration Management | Online Set-Up
- Determine best mode for registration or RSVP.
- Build out registration/RSVP process.
- Monitor registration system and assist with guest issues.
Strategic Public Relations Plan and Implementation
- Create a strategic print and broadcast media plan to garner event publicity.
- Work with client communications team to build out social media plan for event.